Go Search

Welcome to FAQs! 

The City has compiled some of the most frequently asked questions and listed them here for your quick reference. Simply click on the department on the left to view related questions and answers.

Q. How do I sign up for water service?
A. Click here for new water service.

Q. Who do I contact for service after hours?
A. Call Public Works at 972-292-5800 to report water leaks, hazardous potholes, damaged or missing signs, street light issues or traffic malfunctions.

Q. When will my trash be picked up?
A. Click here for a map of trash service days.

Q. My street light is out or flickers on-and-off. How do I get it repaired?
Report the problem to 972-292-5800, supply the address and electric provider (if known) for your neighborhood, and we will notify the correct company for repairs. The majority of street lights in Frisco are owned and maintained by either CoServ Electric or Oncor Electric Delivery.

You may report the outage directly to your utility provider by phone or through their Web site:
CoServ: 1-800-274-4014 or click here
Oncor Electric Delivery: 1-888-313-4747 or click here

City of Frisco, Texas
George A. Purefoy Municipal Center

6101 Frisco Square Blvd
Frisco, Texas 75034
Find Us

All Rights Reserved. 2011 City of Frisco, Texas